Configuring sbcglobal email setup
Hi friends this blog is related to how to configure his sbcglobal account. In this blog we describe step by step method to configure his account to outlook.If you want to configure his Sbcglobal account in his iphone or his desktop you need to follow some step you have to do some setting of server and pop related setting.Here some Step to verify outlook Setting again and his Email setting and some more step to fix your problem.
- Open outlook.
- Select File.
- Select account setting option.
- Select Email account to update.
In internet Email setting you have to verify:
- You have pop3 or IMAP Selected.
- Your username and password should be correct.
Enter the following:
In the name filed put your name and in email id section fill his AT&T Email id.
There are two type of server-
1. For Incoming mail server (pop3)you have to fill inbound.att.net.
2. For Outgoing mail server (SMTP) you have to fill outbound.att.net.
For IMAP account enter imap.mail.att.net for incoming mail server and Smtp.mail.att.net for outgoing mail server.
Select more setting
select outgoing server tab.
Verify the following
1. My outgoing server(SMTP) requires authentication is checked.
2. Use same setting for incoming mail server is selected.
3. Select advance tag.
And check various setting :
a) Incoming mail(pop3)which use port 995 which require secure server connection.
b) Outgoing mail(SMTP)which use port 465 which should also need secure server.
c) For IMAP account,the incoming server (IMAP) is port 993 secure server connection and the outgoing server (SMTP)is port 465 or 587 and select secure service connection.
- Next step is click ok.
- After that click next.
- And final step click finish.
Now close outlook and go on link att.my.yahoo.com.
I hope this blog will help you to configure your account and thanks for reading this for more information related to your account you can call our Sbcglobal phone number:+1-877-424-6647 .